Written by Kathleen Marquardt, an associate of Tom DeWeese
We have been watching our country, our world, accepting the chains of slavery that the power elite (Deep State/globalists (PE)) have told us we must wear if we are to save this world. They tell us we have been destroying this once glorious world by our use of its natural resources; by our “greedy” demand for private property rights, thus our freedom; and, especially, by our beliefs that liberty and property rights are vital principles for a just world.
For over 100 years, the PE have been working on every front to destroy those values, to brainwash us into believe we are greedy and evil to hold to those values, and to instill in us values they would never put up with themselves but are determined to force on us — if we don’t willingly accede to them. I do not exaggerate. We have watched for many decades the PE meeting in beautiful resorts around the world – flying in on their private jets, eating exotic and expensive foods and imbibing very expensive wines – all the while telling us that our eating meat instead of insects is destroying “this beautiful world they provide for us”.
Are we men or are we mice?
Right now, the cats – few that they are – are running roughshod over us, and we are begging for more. I, for one, am not a masochist and am not now, nor ever going to get, down on my knees and worship these vile, sleazy, corrupt, depraved, and perverted scum who have brought our country and the world close to destruction. Oh, right. They call it deconstruction. They, the PE, have brought us close to rejecting the Western philosophical tradition of seeking certainty through reasoning. But some of us are too old to have been fully brainwashing in the so-called education system, some were home-schooled, and some have still had enough brain function (thank God) to see through the false dogma of Sustainable Development/Great Reset/New World Order.
You ask, what does all this have to do with the ESG policies recently decreed from on high? Everything! The ESG policies require that companies to be rated on these three aspects. According to Investopedia:
Oh, but if you want to choose investments that don’t focus on those absurd, earth damaging, people destroying, and totally worthless goals that benefit only the PE by destroying true value, you must have a self-directed IRA.
What ESGs do in real life (as opposed to sick and twisted fairytales for the ignorant) is value companies by their perverted reality that is taking down any and all moral absolutes and promoting our world to a dystopia of disease, immorality, and pure evil.
And if you think I am going overboard with the disgusting descriptions of these people and their policies, think again. I cannot (with clean language) come close to what they really deserve to be called.
But an interesting thing is happening. ESGs are bringing the PE’s companies down. This description is a bit long, but well worth the read:
Wouldn’t you like to know Vanguard’s real thoughts on “climate related risks”? Just asking.
Read that last sentence again. Duh.
You want to bet that any of the PE put their money on stocks that have great ESG ratings?
I’m not going to get into the geo-political war stuff here, just noting.
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that all of this is about the non-existent Climate Change aka Global Warming. No, I am not lying – and neither are the ones promoting the Climate Change/Paris Accord contrivance. Many admit it in the quotes below.
Think about that! Our entire existence is now being held hostage by a fake catastrophe, brought about by so-called environmentalists to keep mankind from destroying our world via bettering our lives through industrial evolution. I kid you not. Note:
- The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself. — Club of Rome, premier environmental think-tank, consultants to the United Nations.
- >We need to get some broad based support, to capture the public’s imagination… So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts… Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest. – Prof. Stephen Schneider, Stanford Professor of Climatology, lead author of many IPCC reports.
- We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy. – Timothy Wirth, president of the UN Foundation. Former U.S. Senator
- >No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world. – Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment
- The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models. – Professor Chris Folland, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research.
The models are convenient fictions that provide something very useful. – Dr David Frame, climate modeler, Oxford University.
It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true. – Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace.
What does that make ESG? Pure fakery to promote the destruction of the greatest nation on earth, America in order to promote their evil program of ridding the world of 90+% of us – starting with those of us who know what they are doing.
The “Social” part of ESG is also to help them reduce the population – by pretending that men can be women – or cats or dogs. Who would have thought that kinds of stuff up? NOT ANY SANE, FREEDOM LOVING PERSON!
If you have read all this way and think I’m telling it straight, do something! Stand up. Speak out. Learn what you can do to bring back sanity, moral absolutes, honesty, and freedom. We don’t have time to beg you to do your part. The push for world control is on a very fast track right now with the Global 30×30, ESGs, and so much more.
Roar with the lions!
 From the movie “An American Tail” context:
- And because this is America, we can do something about them!
- What do we do?
- Papa, I can’t see.
- They’re bigger than we are!
- Not if we all work together.
- What are you afraid of?
- Are we men, or are we mice?
- Mice! Mice, indeed, and proud of it!
- So, what are we going to do about those cats?
- Well? Any ideas?
- Ahem. Oh, yes, well, I… Oh, dear.
- I have an idea.
- Yes? Hmm.
- What did he say?
- Uh, he, he said, uh…
Kathleen Marquardt has been an advocate for property rights and freedom for decades. While not intending to be an activist, she has become a leader and an avid supporter of constitutional rights, promoter of civility, sound science, and reason. She is dedicated to exposing the fallacies of the radical environmental and animal rights movements. She has been featured in national publications including Fortune, People, the Washington Post, and Field and Stream, as well as television news programs such as Hard Copy, The McLaughlin Group, Geraldo, and many others. Today, she serves as Vice President of American Policy Center. Kathleen now writes and speaks on Agenda21/2030, and its threat to our culture and our system of representative government.
Phone: (540) 341-8911
firstname.lastname@example.org© Tom DeWeese
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.