Here is the second half of our conversation with Citizen Ninja Training Expert Mary Baker.
In this second session, we provide more building blocks to help get activists started. We discuss:
- How to establish yourself as an “Interested Party” to engage with local officials.
- How to have enough influence to make them need to deal with you.
- Public Private Partnerships and how they gang up against you.
- The importance of building a team – using the talents and skills of those you’re working with.
And much more… As Mary says, “If you don’t make yourself and your cause heard – then you’re what’s for dinner!”
I have included her materials in our new Activist Handbook. You can also learn more from Mary’s materials at her website www.themarybaker.com.
Here is APC’s third training webinar featuring Activist Expert Mary Baker.
Our Previous Webinar:
HOW TO FIGHT BACK IN YOUR COMMUNITY
There is a determined force in the world dedicated to an agenda designed to “reorganize human society.” To achieve that agenda they are on a drive to change our American economic system, abolish private property, and change our system of representative government.
Most importantly, they have focused on making those changes primarily through control of government on the local and state levels. They have trained a cadre of activists to present and promote legislative programs that are backed by various funding programs to entice local representatives to enact their agenda. That’s why it’s at the local and state levels where we must make our stand to stop them.
The goal is to take a stand to promote and defend the three main principles of freedom, including free enterprise, private property, and limited government intrusion in our lives. Specifically taking direct action in your own community, thereby establishing it as a pocket of freedom or a “Freedom Pod.” This becomes a shining example to then pass to the next community, and the next, creating a freedom movement. This manual is designed to provide the tools and training necessary to accomplish that goal.
In the Activist's Handbook:
- How to take the offensive and control the action.
- How to research and expose the Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) and planners that influence city policy.
- Documents that provide comprehensive background information on the origins, supporters, and details of the policies we face.
- How to organize on the local level.
- How to network with other activists and build your movement.
- How to get media attention, using social media, and writing effective letters to the editor.
- Legal Action/ Making Representatives personally responsible for their actions.
- Legislative Action/ the Five Bill Package and how to use it.
In the Activist Tool Kit:
In addition to the Activists Workbook, APC has created the Tool Kit, located on the APC website. Here you will find
- Many more documents to aid your research on dangerous planning policies
- Important forms and background materials on how to file the Civil Rights Act, Section 1983 claims
- Videos of major movement leaders that can be used for group programs
- Recordings from the APC local activist training webinar series. These can be used to create your own training program.
In addition, the Tool Kit will be updated anytime we receive new documents or tactics for fighting back. That way it will always be fresh and up to date – a constant, reliable tool for on-going training!
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.