Steve A. Stone
President Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20500
1 May 2020
Dear President Trump,
I apologize in advance for the length and detail of this letter. It is intended to convey information you should already have and to offer a potential explanation for the current international situation we find ourselves in regarding COVID-19 and all the activities involved in combatting it. In the second part of this letter I wish to offer my own opinions of the world’s economic situation, with a primary focus on our own.
Your staff should have given you a full briefing on Event 201, which was a recent “war game” of a world-wide coronavirus pandemic scenario. I gleaned important information from the Event 201 web page, which is found at:
The site opens with the following statement:
“The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.”
The formal name for the Johns Hopkins organization involved is: The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School for Public Health, Center for Health Security.
The Event 201 site describes the gaming scenario, which involved a coronavirus transmitted from a bat to a pig, which then is brought to a market, where the virus re-transmits to a human. The rest is about the spread around the world, countermeasures, treatments, and various social, security, and economic impacts. There is a link to the summary recommendations of the forum, who are described as “The Gamers.” The most fascinating recommendation is the third, which I quote:
3. Countries, international organizations, and global transportation companies should work together to maintain travel and trade during severe pandemics. Travel and trade are essential to the global economy as well as to national and even local economies, and they should be maintained even in the face of a pandemic. Improved decision-making, coordination, and communications between the public and private sectors, relating to risk, travel advisories, import/export restrictions, and border measures will be needed. The fear and uncertainty experienced during past outbreaks, even those limited to a national or regional level, have sometimes led to unjustified border measures, the closure of customer-facing businesses, import bans, and the cancellation of airline flights and international shipping. A particularly fast-moving and lethal pandemic could therefore result in political decisions to slow or stop movement of people and goods, potentially harming economies already vulnerable in the face of an outbreak. Ministries of Health and other government agencies should work together now with international airlines and global shipping companies to develop realistic response scenarios and start a contingency planning process with the goal of mitigating economic damage by maintaining key travel and trade routes during a large-scale pandemic. Supporting continued trade and travel in such an extreme circumstance may require the provision of enhanced disease control measures and personal protective equipment for transportation workers, government subsidies to support critical trade routes, and potentially liability protection in certain cases. International organizations including WHO, the International Air Transport Association, and the International Civil Aviation Organization should be partners in these preparedness and response efforts.
I will come back to Recommendation 3 later.
Enclosed with this letter is a roster of the people selected to “game” the scenario. The roster includes excerpts from their biographic briefs, which are found on a separate link on the Event 201 website. I urge you to read the enclosure. Note how many people are or have been involved with United Nations organizations and various aspects of research and production of vaccines. It’s a very interesting group to choose to populate a war game exercise. Of particular interest is one man – Professor George Fu Gao, the Director-General of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention; a Professor in the Institute of Microbiology, member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences; President of the Chinese Society of Biotechnology; and President of the Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB). I hope you focused on Professor Gao’s current position in China.
As a potential narrative of how we all got to today I propose the following scenario:
- Event 201 was held in October 2019 and the “Gamers” produced their report and recommendations.
- Professor Gao returned to China and briefed his superiors, who realized Event 201 established a viable template for a world-wide disruptive event that had the potential to result in great advantages to China, including accelerating China’s progress toward their announced goal to become the dominant nation on Earth by 2050.
- Someone in the Chinese government authorized the event they now refer to as “an accidental release” of the coronavirus we now call COVID-19. It was a purposeful release, based on current information and common sense. The first explanation offered, the “Wuhan bat” story, was derived from the Event 201 scenario. It never made much sense. The subsequent story circulated about the young lab technician and his girlfriend also lacks credibility.
- Once the virus was out in the population and was noticed by a couple of smart doctors in Wuhan the central government could no longer “ignore” what was happening there. They locked down Wuhan except for international travel to and from the city. They purposefully allowed the virus to spread to as many of the world’s cities as they could, meanwhile issuing outright lies and propaganda about the nature of the disease and its modes of transmission.
What happened once Wuhan was locked down is well known. Several analysts have constructed excellent event timelines that include actions and public announcements by the central government in China, the World Health Organization (W.H.O.), Italy and Spain, and various organizations and officials within our own country, including you. Overlaid on the timeline is the accumulation of knowledge of the virus and patient treatments. When the timeline is carefully examined it’s easy to conclude this episode in history was contrived. It has all the earmarks of a conspiracy and one that could have been initiated by Event 201, whether purposefully or unintended.
The narrative, if considered reasonable, begs several questions. What role did Event 201 play in subsequent events? What were the underlying objectives for Event 201? Who was the responsible person in China who authorized the COVID-19 release from the lab? What were the objectives of setting off the pandemic?
Speculation on objectives, if it proves true the pandemic was purposefully initiated, include:
- To disrupt and damage the world’s economic systems in ways that would provide China with immediate advantages.
- To provide a real-world test to determine the feasibility of using a coronavirus as an agent to dramatically reduce the world’s population, especially those of advanced age.
- To bolster the notion that global cooperation and massive compromises in personal freedoms are necessary to create an effective pandemic response.
If you look at those proposed objectives you can see the “winners” might have been the Chinese government, the De-Population and De-Growth movements, and globalists in general. It’s also useful to consider the consistent drumbeat of commentary that pushes the idea of a vaccine as the only real salvation from the pandemic. Everything regarding vaccines is big business. Is it possible one additional objective is to create demand for more and newer vaccines? The credentials of several of the “Gamers” of Event 201 and their recommendations regarding the creation of vaccines, as shown on the Event 201 web site, suggests it may be so. I am also mindful of a comment Bill Gates once made regarding the potential of vaccines as perfect tools to use in efforts to control the world’s population. Bill Gates has been a De-Populator for decades, as is his father, Bill Gates, Sr.
Event 201, Recommendation 3 is quoted above for a very specific reason. I read it as a prime example of reverse psychology. It reads as a warning against using common sense measures to minimize the spread of a deadly virus. It recommends NOT doing many of the very things you and your own response team decided were necessary early on. In light of common sense and your own experience, doesn’t Recommendation 3 seem entirely strange?
Many times you have stated with confidence the US economy would recover almost immediately once everyone went back to work. I am concerned that won’t happen. I look around the world and see many nations inflating their currencies and trying to hedge against a depression, just as we are. The massive “relief” bills passed by Congress have increased our national debt at a time when we are already at our debt “tipping point.” The sheer size of those bills invites massive fraud and outright theft, which I believe we’ve already seen. Other nations that shut down most of their commerce have done similar, though vastly smaller relief efforts. Where will all that take us? Where and when will it end? When I survey the world and contemplate the truth that international commerce has been reduced to a level not seen in at least 30 years I have to admit my concerns. If the world’s demand for consumer goods is suppressed, what guarantees can we have it will revive in the short-run? What can assure us the world isn’t adopting newer consumption habits that will result in much softer markets overall?
Our energy sector is a perfect example. When Russia decided to disrupt U.S. shale oil production and was joined by Saudi Arabia we could easily foresee the result. It was a strange time to attempt such a major move. It defies logic that those two nations would flood the world with dirt-cheap oil at a time when inventories were so high, but it’s likely they decided the preoccupation with COVID-19 presented an opportunity that couldn’t be missed. Now that there’s a complete glut of crude no one can sell. With supply maxed out and world demand at a dramatically reduced level it will take a significant period of time to see anywhere near a normal energy market. Russia understands oil is just as important to us as it is to them and the Saudis. They may have overplayed their hand on their strategy, but we won’t actually know for a number of months. Meanwhile, what could have been a reliable engine of our own economic recovery is largely idled.
I am compelled to comment on those who now surround you. When I listen closely to the public statements by those on the COVID-19 Task Force I hear utterances that strike me as peculiar. I know you hear them, too. I watch your expressions as the others talk and see that some comments concern you greatly. You have globalist ideologues on the team; people who have previously worked hand in glove with organizations like the W.H.O., the Gates Foundation, the I.M.F. and World Bank. I am not one to trust the motives of such people. They may be honest and sincere in general, but they also may not be working with America’s interests as their main objective. I am but one of many who see, hear, and refuse to trust. Watch your back. There are many games afoot, and most are not yet revealed.
Americans have had no choices in the pandemic response. We have been greatly put-upon and many of our rights guaranteed in our Declaration of Independence and Constitution have been illegally removed. We are forced to place trust in politicians, a sub-culture of humans that rarely lives up to such trust. We have to endure arbitrary and capricious rules that seem to be taken more from dystopian movies than from careful deliberation and considerations of need. We want all of it to end. We should never again be put in the position of accepting the sacrifice of freedoms for any assurance of safety. In truth, the people are the best guarantors of our own safety. No one wants to die. The shutdowns of our daily lives tell us our elected politicians believe we are too stupid to know how to stay alive on our own. That’s wrong. We just need to be informed of the best known truths and allowed to make our own decisions. That’s a part of what we used to call, THE AMERICAN WAY.
I pray God grants you the strength you’ll need to lead us out of this valley and the wisdom to find the right path.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Steve A. Stone
Encl: Event 201 Gamers© Steve A. Stone
The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.